|User RatingBe the first one !||
Dosage: 5mg, 10mg, 20mg, 30mg, 40mg
Are you looking for Accutane for sale?
Generic Accutane has become one of the most potent and efficient methods when it comes to treatment of serious form of acne. People usually consider the possibility of taking this drug when they are desperate and have tried all the other methods, including antibiotics.
Its active material is isotretinoin. Even though this is the most popular medicine that contains retinoic acid, a number of countries have prohibited free distribution of such pharmaceuticals, so you will hardly find this preparation without prescription over there.
The drug is responsible for blocking the sebaceous glands and reducing the production of sebaceous matter in skin. Thus, it prevents a patient from pustules.
Women of childbearing age should consult the doctors that are experienced in retinoic acid treatment, deciding on whether generic Accutane is good for them. Besides congenital defects of fetus, retinoids may cause serious adverse effects in woman`s body as well.
If a woman cannot do without isotretinoin, the following safety measures are required before the beginning of treatment:
- Make sure that she is not pregnant (take multiple pregnancy tests, come to consult a gynecologist)
- Read the information for patients, which includes the whole list of possible complications and side effects that may be caused by this drug
- Use two high-performance contraception methods a month before the planned course of treatment (it would be required to practise safe sex during the whole course and 1-2 months after)
Women also should not suckle during the usage of retinoic acid and a month after the cessation of taking the medicine. There is no reliable data on whether the drug can harm a child.
The majority of patients have their course of treatment during about 4-5 months. They need to avoid some specific preparations and remedies (herbal included):
- John’s-wood (hypericum, tutsan), which reduces the efficiency of antifertility agents
- Tetracycline, which may increase the risk of serious adverse effects of retinoic acid
- Phenytoin (Dilantin), which may weaken the bones amid retinoids taking
- Corticosteroids, which are used to treat joint inflammation and severe asthma, could weaken the bones as well
- Vitamins and food additives containing vitamin A (retinol) significantly increase the risk of serious adverse effects
Women and men that take this medicine cannot be blood donors during the course of treatment and one month after its cessation, because the drug may cause congenital defects in case the blood has been transfused to a pregnant woman.
Doctors prescribe these capsules, starting with the proportion of 0,1 mg/kg per day. In about 4 weeks, the dosage is specified in dependence with the efficiency of Accutane and patient’s tolerance. The dose may be increased from 0,1 to 1,0 mg/kg per day.
Adverse reactions of generic Accutane
There is no evidence that isotretinoin causes depression, psychoses, and proneness to suicide, but it is necessary to consider taking it with all the responsibility.
The drug is somewhat hepatotoxic, so it may cause:
- Intestine inflammation
- Good cholesterol suppression
- Hearing or visual impairment
- High intracranial pressure
If a pregnant woman takes the medicine, the latter may cause severe complications in the development of fetus.
How Accutane interacts with other pharmaceuticals
Tetracycline antibiotics reduce its efficiency. The simultaneous taking of this medication with drugs that increase photosensitivity (tetracyclines, sulfonamides, and thiazide-type diuretics) leads to the bigger risk of solar burn.